Monday, April 5, 2010

Saldana Provides Sequel Update


Zoe Saldana (Uhura) was at WonderCon this weekend to promote The Losers and while there provided a brief update on the Star Trek sequel and her hope that the sequel will provide more depth to her relationship with Spock.

From MTV:
I think ‘Star Trek. Because that one’s already going into pre-production soon…From what I hear, unless J.J., who’s always full of surprises, is fooling us and just carrying us along. But I do think we are going into pre-production this Fall, to start shooting early next year. And I have a feeling that Avatar is going to happen right after. I am so happy that I am going to play Uhura again and that I am going to playing Neyteri is wonderful, because I have not been able to part with them.
From io9:
I can only hope that in this next film there’s more depth to the Spock-Uhura relationship. And maybe I’ll get to kick some ass!
Her time table pretty much aligns with my guess on how things will shake out for production for the sequel. As always though, everything is subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment