Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nightmare On Elm Street's Nancy Has Cameo in Star Trek

Hopefully Heather Langenkamp will not end up on the cutting room floor for daring to reveal that she has a cameo role in Star Trek Into Darkness. If the name rings a bell it is because she played Nancy in the Nightmare on Elm Street horror series back in the 80s. Basically for horror fans she is a member of their hall of fame. The info was part of an interview with Horror News to discuss her documentary "I am Nancy".
Do you have any other projects in the works?
Well, I had the opportunity to play a small part in Star Trek, so I’m looking forward to that. I can’t tell you anything about that, but that was a thrill for me. My husband and I worked on the makeup effects for Star Trek. He designed some of them, so that’s the thing we’re looking forward to most. Hopefully we’ll be working on something else in January. We don’t know what that will be yet, but hopefully it’ll be a really fun job.

No comments:

Post a Comment