THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON BLU-RAY™
Featuring An All-New Cast Reunion, Six-Disc Set Also Includes Multi-Part Documentary, Exclusive Commentary, Deleted Scenes And Outtakes
Available August 20, 2013
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (June 13, 2013) – Join Captain Jonathan Archer (Scott Bakula) as he leads his crew through more thrilling adventures in sparkling high-definition when STAR TREK®: ENTERPRISE — THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON arrives on Blu-ray Disc August 20 from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution.
A centerpiece to the STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE — THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON BLU-RAY collection is the newly produced cast reunion feature, “In Conversation: The First Crew,” which offers fans a look at an intimate and candid discussion with members of the main cast and recurring guest stars, who reveal their most memorable stories from the set and their favorite behind-the-scenes moments. The reunion is moderated by series co-creator/executive producer Brannon Braga.
Fans will also enjoy “Uncharted Territory,” a three-part retrospective providing an inside look at the challenges faced by the writing staff and creators during the creative development of the second season, which ultimately inspired the controversial Xindi story-arc that kicks off in the season finale, “The Expanse.” In addition, a collection of newly produced commentaries by cast and crew including John Billingsley (“Phlox”), writer/co-executive producer Chris Black and Mike & Denise Okuda, among others, all make STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE — THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON a must-own for fans.
STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE recounts the adventures of the pioneers of space travel who ventured into the universe 100 years before the events of Star Trek®: The Original Series. Set in the 22nd century, in a time when interstellar travel is still in its infancy, ENTERPRISE follows Captain Archer and his crew of brave explorers as they set out to chart the galaxy on a revolutionary spacecraft and experience the wonder and mystery of the final frontier as they seek out new life and new civilizations.
The STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE – THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON Blu-ray includes all 26 episodes from the series’ acclaimed sophomore season and will be available in 1080p with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, German and Italian 5.1 (Dolby Digital), and French, Castilian and Japanese Stereo Surround (Dolby Digital). The discs also include English SDH, French, German, Castilian, Italian, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish subtitles. The Blu-ray is Not Rated in the U.S. and it will be available for the suggested retail price of $120.99 U.S. The disc breakdown is as follows:
• Shockwave, Part II
• Carbon Creek
• Dead Stop
• Audio Commentary by Chris Black and Mike & Denise Okuda on “Carbon Creek”—NEW!
• Deleted Scene from “Minefield” (SD)
• Audio Commentary by Michael Sussman and Phyllis Strong (2005) on “Dead Stop”
• In Conversation: The First Crew (HD)—NEW!
• Season 2 Promo (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Enterprise Moments: Season Two (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Enterprise Profile: Jolene Blalock (SD)
• A Night in Sickbay
• The Seventh
• The Communicator
• Deleted Scenes from “A Night In Sickbay” (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Inside A Night In Sickbay (SD)
• Vanishing Point
• Precious Cargo
• The Catwalk
• Deleted Scene from “Dawn” (SD)
• Text Commentary by Mike & Denise Okuda (2005) on “Stigma”
• Deleted Scene from “Stigma” (SD)
• Stigma – Archival Interviews (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Photo Gallery (SD)
• Cease Fire
• Future Tense
• The Crossing
• Deleted Scene from “Cease Fire” (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Shooting “Future Tense” (SD)
• Archival Mission Log: Enterprise Secrets (SD)
• The Breach
• First Flight
• Audio Commentary by John Billingsley and Bonita Friedericy on “Regeneration”—NEW!
• Audio Commentary with Chris Black and Mike and Denise Okuda on “First Flight”—NEW!
• Audio Commentary by Michael Sussman and Phyllis Strong (2005) on “Regeneration”
• Text Commentary by Mike & Denise Okuda (2005) on “First Flight”
• Archival Mission Logs: LeVar Burton – Star Trek Director (SD)
• Archival Mission Logs: Enterprise Outtakes (SD)
• The Expanse
• Deleted Scenes from “The Expanse” (SD)
• Documentary: “Uncharted Territory”—NEW! (HD)
- Part 1: Destination Unknown
- Part 2: First Crew
- Part 3: Course Correction
• Archival Mission Logs
- NX-01 File 04
- NX-01 File 05
- NX-01 File 06