Thursday, December 17, 2015

Simon Pegg Tells Fans to Be Patient, There is 'Star Trek Stuff" in Beyond

In an interview with HeyUGuys (via TrekMovie), Simon Pegg commented on the recent trailer and basically said what many fans (including myself) were thinking. More importantly the co-writer and star of Star Trek Beyond essentially said not to worry, that the movie is packed with "Star Trek stuff".
"It was very action packed. I was…it was surprising. I found it to be kind of…the marketing people sort of saying ‘everybody come and see this film, it’s full of action and fun’, when there’s a lot more to it than that. I didn’t love it, because I know there’s a lot more to the film. There’s a lot more story, and a lot more character stuff, and a lot more of what I would call ‘Star Trek stuff.’ But, you know, they’ve got to bring a big audience in, they’ve got to bang the drum. So to Star Trek fans, I’d say hang in there, be patient."

No comments:

Post a Comment