Friday, March 12, 2010

Nimoy Talks Star Trek, Fringe and Conventions

In an interview prior to his planned appearance at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, WA this weekend, Leonard Nimoy spoke with the Seattle News Tribune about Star Trek, its sequel, and future plans.

Highlights:
- Nimoy said making the film was "a very moving experience." and "All of this is flattering beyond words" when told of Spock's part in the storyline.
- On participating in the sequel, he said "There is a sequel being written. I suspect I won’t be involved. I’m OK with that."
- Nimoy indicated that 2010 may be his last on the convention circuit, "I think this is the last year I will do this. It’s exciting, but I think I’ve done enough of it. I’m looking forward to concentrating on my personal life."
- Nimoy will be returning to Fringe, filming about three to four episodes for the series starting in the next few weeks.

TrekMovie, after summarizing the article, also posted a radio interview with Nimoy with KIRO FM 97.3 which you can find here at the bottom of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment