Monday, April 19, 2010

Cast Continue Sequel Talk

As summarized by TrekMovie, three cast members from Star Trek have recently commented about their expectations for the upcoming sequel.

Karl Urban
Q: What do you think of evolution of your character is going to be like in the next “Star Trek”?
Urban: I have no idea. I just know it’s going to be good. I’m really looking forward to getting on board that one and I feel now we’ve introduced all these great characters. It’s going to be really interesting to see where we can take it.

Q: Have you made any requests to the writers about where you want your character to go?
Urban: No, I think that they’re geniuses and you should just let them do what they do. I have officially thrown a genius label on them. I’ve got full faith that whatever they come up with is going to equal and surpass the first installment.

Zoe Saldana
Zoe is hoping to make these films before she does “Star Trek 2.” “Within a month, we’ll have specific filming dates for ‘Star Trek 2,’ ” she revealed. “So we have to do whatever we have to do before the Enterprise comes calling.”
John Cho
I don’t think they’ve written anything yet, some of our writers are on other projects right now, so I don’t think any decisions have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment