Thursday, July 12, 2012

SDCC 2012 Karl Urban Teases Possible Trek Footage

Karl Urban might just be becoming a useful source for Star Trek info, or at least he enjoys pretending to release related info. Last week he might have accidently revealed the villain of the sequel. In a new interview with ComingSoon to promote Dredd, he said "I can promise you that before the end of [2012 San Diego] Comic-Con, some exclusive Star Trek footage, it's going to come out. You're going to find it. It's going to come out." This is despite Paramount's decision to skip SDCC. It would seem to be a wasted opportunity to not release something.

He also commented on the villain slip saying "I'm really not at liberty to discuss anything about Star Trek. All I can say is that I did that interview after a 22-hour flight from New Zealand. I literally hopped off the plane into the interview." The info has not yet been officially confirmed however.

No comments:

Post a Comment