Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alice Eve Briefly Talks Abrams and Trek Prep

In an interview with Access Hollywood to promote The Raven, Alice Eve spoke about working with JJ Abrams on the Star Trek sequel and how she watched The Original Series to prep for her role (which I think is Yeoman Janice Rand). Sadly nothing specific was revealed about the sequel.
"J.J., I guess, really wins your trust… and you don’t want to do anything that would like, rock his ship," she said. "He runs a real gentleman’s set and we’re like his amazing army and he’s the kind general,” she added of their "Star Trek" captain behind the scenes. "He’s like a very efficient, generous filmmaker. It’s been an amazing experience working with him. It’s really special, actually."

"I’ve watched all of them. My grandfather used to watch the original series in the ‘60s every Saturday at 5 o’clock, so it was nice for me because it was the only TV show he watched," she said. "Now, I’ve watched them all and there are some scenes with [William] Shatner that break my heart… It’s so sweet."
(via TrekMovie)

No comments:

Post a Comment